Jordan T. Etscheidt, M.D. is a fellowship trained orthopaedic surgeon based in Ohio. He specializes in hip and knee arthroplasty. Dr. Etscheidt also offers fracture care to help you with a smooth recovery. To know more about Dr. Etscheidt’s services, read below:
- MAKO Robotic Total Knee Replacement
- MAKO Robotic Partial Knee Replacement
- Less Invasive Traditional Total Knee Replacement
- Rapid Rehabilitation Protocols for Knee Replacement Surgery
- Complex Revision Total Knee Arthroplasty
- Comprehensive Non-operative Knee Arthritis Management
- Arthroscopic Knee Surgery
A bone fracture is a medical condition in which a bone is cracked or broken. It is a break in the continuity of the bone. While many fractures are the result of high-force impact or stress, bone fractures can also occur because of certain medical conditions that weaken the bones, such as osteoporosis.
A fracture may be complete or partial and is commonly caused by trauma due to a fall, motor vehicle accident or sports injury. Thinning of the bone due to osteoporosis in the elderly can also cause bones to break easily. Overuse injuries are a common cause of stress fractures in athletes.
If you wish to be advised on the most appropriate treatment, please call our Canton location, or our Hudson location to schedule an appointment or click to request an appointment online.